Sales Project Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Danone active
View all jobs Sales Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Bringing health through food to as many people as possible, guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
Apply now if you find yourself in the below description of skills and competencies:
Business Acumen & Understanding;
Decision making & ability to react fast in changing environment
Organizing and prioritizing skills
Results-driven and proactive
Sound knowledge of merchandising, category, clients, products
MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point
Driver’s license – B category
The Sales Project Manager is responsible for promoting and selling the products in the allocated portfolio, in accordance with the company objectives and commercial policies.
The Sales PM will:
• Participate in the negotiation process for the contractual conditions of the products in the portfolio, in collaboration with the Key Account Manager (KAM)
• Participate in defining the marketing plan for the products in the portfolio, and elaborate the sales plan
• Follow and influence targets realization for allocated clients
• Build budget for own area of responsibility, elaborate sales forecasts, supervise expenses and profit and provide constant status update to direct manager
• Constantly monitor stocks, clients status, sales and incomes for allocated clients
• Abide by internal procedures and legislation with regards to environment, health and safety, food safety and hygiene