Software Loading and OTA Developer for VNI CE - TSR
Do you want to be part of the team that builds the cars of the future? If the answer is yes, then this is the opportunity for you! Software updates are becoming not only an essential part of Automotive industry but also a more complex set of features aimed towards flashing the ECUs in the car. As part of a multi-skilled agile team, you have the possibility to contribute to a state-of-the-art flashing solution. Together, we can build a platform aimed to be re-used in multiple projects in order to satisfy our most demanding customers.
* Analyze customer requirements in order to extract reprogramming requirements
* Development should be compliant with Continental process including activities like: software design, requirement implementation, modules specification and test, documentation, reviews and test reports;
* Be an active member of an agile development team(SAFe, SCRUM) A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent);
* Advanced embedded C programming, C Coding Guidelines (MISRA standards), good understanding of Micro-controller & Hardware Basics;
* Experience in development of components for embedded system (SDLC-SW development life cycle, Agile development process, Continuous Integration/testing;)
* Good knowledge in areas: booting, firmware update,diagnosis;
* Technology: CAN, UDS, SPI, TCP/IP, micro-controllers, flash memory;
* Programming areas: partitions, memory allocation/ optimization/ mapping, communication stack/ protocol, real time systems, possible SW components integration;
* Operating with catalogs (diagnosis, commands, errors, etc), frames, traces, debugger, binary file format, endianness, use drivers;
* Specific tools: flashing tools, diagnosis tools, Scripting (batch, Pyton, Perl, etc), CANoe, Jira, Git, Jenkins;
* Any Configuration/Change Management Tool;
* Good Debugging and Problem-Solving Skills;
* Good Understanding of Scrum/Kanban Methodology;
* Ability to Learn Quickly & Good Communication Skill;
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.