Financial Accountant Treasury- Vitesco Technologies TSR
We are Vitesco Technologies Engineering and our focus is a clean mobility and we have our engineers who are working on this. But we, also, need you! We are developing our accounting team and if you want to join us click the button apply. Responsibilities:
* Preparation of Treasury Reports;
* Execute Day-to-Day Cash Management;
* Prepare Presentation Materials for Senior Management;
* Advise Financial Operations on Movement of Funds;
* Bank reconciliation other currencies;
* Document and Update Treasury Policies and Procedures;
* Loan and interest payments and postings + loan movements; ICO payments and differences+ licenses;
* Reconciled bank statements, prepared cash flow forecasts, performed month-end close entries;
* Reviewed and analyzed bank fees and maintained bank account documentation;
* Administered year-end audit , including preparation and analysis of financial schedules required by auditors.
* University degree (e.g. Economics);
* Relevant professional experience in the economical area;
* English - advanced;
* MS Office - advanced;
* SAP knowledge is a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.