Senior Consultant HR IT - SAP HCM Solution Manager EMEA - TSR
You become a member of the newly evolving Global Team in Vitesco Technologies IT - Business Applications - HR IT. As Senior Consultant HR IT SAP HCM Solution Manager EMEA (m/f/diverse) you are immediately responsible for the IT Service and Provider Management of the EMEA SAP HCM onPremise systems with both inhouse and 3rd party payroll BPO integrations for the countries Romania, Hungary and Czech Republic. As the leading responsible HR IT representative in the EMEA region you plan, manage and ensure a stable data integration and delivery to both the external payroll providers, the internal payroll management team in the Shared Services and other global systems and applications. You are also the first contact person for the independently running countries France, Italy and UK in case of integrations and initiatives from global perspective. With your contributions and ideas you will also strongly shape Vitesco Technologies' transformation strategy towards an integrated global HR Cloud and a first class employee experience. The position shall be filled in Timisoara (Romania).
Your main tasks and scope of work:
* As a member of an international team in HR-IT you are responsible for the SAP HCM onPremise systems for three countries in the EMEA region and you lead, steer and ensure efficient and effective IT system operations to support the correct and on time payment of the employees both through the internal payroll management team and through the external BPOs;
* Manage external IT service providers and implementation partners ensuring that defined service is delivered, milestones are met, and legal requirements are covered;
* Identify technical risks and ensure stable system availability including the definition of emergency and escalation processes and methods;
* Act as an IT service and project lead for managing the technical implementation of all employee master- and transactional-data topics especially for payroll and time management solutions in a professional manner and with high quality;
* Effectively manage project team members including external consultants, both on-site and remotely, across multiple countries, cultures and languages;
* Monitor progress, manage risks/issues proactively and report on a timely basis;
* Ensure good collaboration to deliver on time and within approved budget;
* Coordinate and manage critical Incidents and Change Requests;
* Lead and design an effective change process for new business requirements within a cross-functional organization;
* Create technical concepts and develop support procedures and operation documentation;
* Provide technical expertise, guidance and support for IT functionality requirements which need cross-collaboration within the Vitesco IT organization;
* Ensure documentation of technical configurations and settings based on defined implementation scope and ongoing knowledge transfer to our future support organization;
* Support internal business partners in developing and documenting business requirements (functional specifications, business blueprints, statement of work, etc.);
* Explicitly participate in strategic transformation projects for the ongoing development and improvement of the Vitesco HR Cloud to drive employee experience.
* Academic degree in computer science, business management or related field with focus on IT;
* Strong experience in managing external IT service providers and implementation partners;
* Several years practical work experience in the HR technology field as Subject Matter Expert, project lead or IT service manager, preferably with SAP HCM knowledge or SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central;
* Practical work experience in successfully managing and leading international project teams with execution under high pressure;
* Experience in supporting and operating an SAP HCM onPremise system is a plus;
* Technical knowledge of the SAP HCM modules PY/PT desirable;
* SAP HCM or SuccessFactors, PM or ITIL certifications desirable;
* Good understanding of HR business functions/processes, esp. around master data management and HR processes;
* Very good communication skills and high commitment to work and ability for teamwork;
* Structured, analytic, strategic and self-dependent way of working;
* Fluent in English language (written & spoken);
* Willingness to travel.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. If you feel that the job suits you, come and meet us, if not, share this job opportunity with your network in order to help your friends to make another step in their career.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.