System Test Engineer - VNI CE TSR
Having a hard time choosing between hardware and software development? You no longer have to choose! As System Test Engineer, you get a perfect blend between the two! While working in our close-knit team, you will get the chance to achieve an overall system understanding, and acquire knowledge about both software and hardware development. The skills developed in our team will place you on the right track for any career in R&D and in the automotive industry. You can also be the first to test drive car models that will be on the market years from now! If you have a keen eye for detail, are curious by nature, and have a good sense of humor, we are the right team for you!
Your responsibilities as System Test Engineer are to:
- understand system and customer requirements;
- set up test benches;
- develop test plans/test specifications;
- develop test scripts (test automation);
- run manual and automatic tests on test benches;
- perform vehicle tests;
- report failures.
- University degree in a relevant field (i.e.: Electronics, Computer Science, Automatics);
- Basic programming and electronic knowledge;
- Testing experience (knowledge) is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of real-time embedded systems;
- Good English knowledge (writing, reading, and speaking).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.