Autosar Senior Integrator for VNI HMI - TSR
We, VNI HMI Timisoara, are working in a massive-importance Instrument Cluster project for a premium european OEM. We develop our Software product in a distributed team within an Agile setup. You. We are looking for You; an integrator to offer you the chance to leave your mark on the next generation of a large variety of cars coming out in the next years.
Are you laughing? Or tired of these kind of advertisements?
Really, we are a team working hard to make high quality work in software area. We work on a big Instrument Cluster project and we have experienced and passionate colleagues were you can teach and learn. We look for resilient integrators to join our nice team. If you think you can fit into our team apply to join. We'll gladly meet you to see if the chemistry is good.
As an Autosar Senior Integrator you will:
* Integrate updates for the platform SW and perform the related configurations according to project requirements
* Perform configuration for the Autosar related modules
* Performs memory configuration and usage measurements
* Perform integration tests and analysis of the system performance
* Perform debug on system level
* Apply agile methodologies for product development
* Provide coaching / mentoring for team members in order to obtain expected project results.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in Computer science, electronics or related
* Advanced Knowledge in Autosar architecture and related modules
* Working experience with EB Tresos Studio
* Advanced debugging skills (on system level)
* Advanced C development skills
* Coaching / mentoring skills
* Problem solving skills
* Drive and initiative.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits ;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.