Facility Manager - Vitesco Technologies Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Facility Manager - Vitesco Technologies Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Our new Facility Manager will be responsible for all new facility related investment projects, continuously monitoring them and creating improvement proposals, for both location internal projects and external suppliers supported projects.
* Complete documents and prepares reports for its specific area of responsibility;
* Responsible for facility equipment and infrastructure, representing the company in relation to the local authorities in his area of responsibility;
* Responsible for the standardization of spare parts and ensuring their availability;
* Responsible for the corrective and preventive maintenance of the facility;
* Responsible for maintaining contact with suppliers for the machines, spare parts and services;
* Develops specific installation projects, improvement or replacement of equipment for facility;
* Plans annual budget and monthly tool expenses;
* Improves the methods of reducing and optimizing the energy consumption;
* Analyzes and makes proposals for modernization projects, development and optimization of processes in his area of responsibility;
* Up to date with PSI, EHS and specific facility legislation;
* Instructing and supervising maintenance technicians and external partners;
* Perform trouble shooting, inspection and repair;
* Regular reports to management team;
* Ensure the functionality of technical infrastructure 24/24h, 7/7 days;
* Technical (HVAC/ Electricity) related university degree;
* Minimum 5 years experience in HVAC/Electricity in an industrial environment;
* Good knowledge of thermodynamic and hydraulic process engineering or electricity processes;
* Good HVAC/ Electricity automation systems experience;
* Excellent general buildings and infrastructure maintenance skills;
* ISCIR, fire protection and/or gas systems authorization for design / installation / set-up / service is a plus or ANRE authorization level II A+B;
* Good communication skills, structured, fast reacting and responsible person;
* Microsoft Office, AutoCAD knowledge is a must;
* Very Good English language communication ability, German is a plus;
* Driving license is a must, cat. "B".
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.