Serial Life Product Manager - EC - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Serial Life Product Manager - EC - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
You will be responsible to lead Serial Life Projects, developing Engine Control Units (ECU) for Renault, VW gasoline MPI and DI applications. Our product portfolio includes also Selective Catalyst Reduction Control Units, Water Dosing Control Units and Electrification (High Voltage) products such as Chargers and DC/DC converters.
* Responsible for managing the project teams within their functional area;
* Responsible for the Project Cost Optimization;
* Reimbursement for Prototype Samples and R&D;
* Planning and Tracking the Project Costs. Update the annual Project Budget;
* Synchronization & Escalation with Manufacturing locations;
* Responsible for project transfer to spare parts;
* Responsible for project reporting to customer and management.
* Min 2 years project management experience;
* Demonstrated capability of managing technical teams;
* Experience in Electronics Hardware Design;
* Customer interface experience;
* Excellent communication skills .
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.