Vitesco Technologies Local IT Manager - Iasi
The main purpose of the job is to provide best in class IT services for the location, ensure that supported systems and applications are up and running according to existing policies and procedures.
* Manages and controls quality, security and progress of IT solution delivery for the location. Coordinate the provisioning of the Local IT Services for the location - Iasi;
* Establish and maintain communication with BU's and other IT entities in the location;
* Promotes, implements and supports standardization on local level;
* Ensures support and contribution for solution rollouts at the location;
* Ensures local solutions are effectively implemented based on clear objectives and budgets the location;
* This includes that - new demands are managed pro-actively and solutions are implemented on a local level - based on fast prototyping;
* Contributes to customer expectation and satisfaction for the location - resulting in "Magical User Experience";
* Creating value for the location is the main focus of the local IT Team;
* Provide support for managing the resources and budget (human and/or financial and/or technical) to achieve the goals at the location;
* Continuously "reThink IT" in terms of developing a local IT team of "Digital Entrepreneurs" that is empowered, involved and passionate to win.
Your skills and competencies:
* Minimum 3 year's experience in IT area;
* Degree in IT or Business Administration;
* Advanced knowledge of Business Processes;
* Advanced level in understanding market trends and IT strategies;
* IT application and IT Infrastructure - advanced knowledge;
* Operating Systems and/or Application Installation and Configuration - expert level;
* Agile Methods - advanced;
* ITIL Certifications - would be a plus;
* English language skills - advanced;
* German language skills - is a plus;
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2018, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR 7.7 billion and employs more than 40,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.