Software Error Manager - VNI CE TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Error Manager - VNI CE TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
If you have a good technical background, you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future electrical cars implementing the latest features for drivers and passengers than join our team and let's develop the future of electrical mobility together. A day in the life:
- Main responsible for closing/ solving the Error tickets through the entire SW development team;
- Have the overview of all Errors reported in the project by Customer / System Engineering;
- Able to spear and provide a status to the customer;
- Drive clarification with the customer;
- Remove impediments for blocked tickets. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we need:
- Technical University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
- At least 2 - 3 years of embedded software experience in automotive. What we'd like to see:
- Mastering Debugging techniques;
- Able to reproduce reported errors;
- Very good presentation & negotiation skills;
- Result oriented, dynamic and team player;
- Very good English writing and speaking skills. Preference may be given to candidates who:
- Good understanding of all BCM functions;
- Understanding of problems @ system level;
- AGILE/SAFe development experience.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.