Working in the BI & BSC department of Euromaster Business Services can prove sometimes challenging but rewarding; this is why we are looking for a dynamic person, curious about business levers and processes.
The job is oriented towards sets of data, analysis and finding solutions in an environment that is considered the interface between accountancy and business intelligence.
Communication is the key to success as this job is considered to be the center of collecting and reporting data, of understanding forecasts and verifying the logics of the predictions.
Very good knowledge of Excel is a must, as a lot of the checks and reconciliation of data are done with the help of advanced formulas.
As Junior Controller you will be part of the Business Supporting team, and you will have the following responsibilities:
- Creating / maintaining reports for different departments (Finance, HR, Safety, etc.), respecting the agreed deadlines;
- Verifying the reporting consistency (extracted from several tools) assuring their accuracy;
- Centralizing data from several ERP’s;
- Maintaining/updating the distribution list (contacts list database for all countries from the region);
- Providing support to other team members, at the month closures (data verification, checking presentations accuracy, errors identification, database consolidation, reporting).
- At least two years experience in multinational environment;
- Excel advanced level;
- Fluency in English (French or other european language will be considered a plus);
- Flexible and analytical, communicative and curious;
- Good with numbers;
- Structured and organized;
- Proactive and with initiative.