Travel Helpdesk Support with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms active.
Vezi toate job-urile Travel Helpdesk Support with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
- Minimum 6 months experience in Customer Service;
- Advanced level of English and German;
- Travel industry background is a plus;
- Experience within service desk environment is desirable;
- Familiarity / capability to rapidly acquire troubleshooting skills;
- Ownership and commitment to problem resolution;
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Provide exceptional customer service and Incident resolution to subscribers on the full range of client products, and related network and platforms;
- Answer all inbound contacts through calls, web, e-mail and chat;
- Answer enquiries related to functional support of bookings: making or changing reservations, fares & pricing, fulfillment (in particular airline ticketing);
- Provide assistance on applications or platforms which client may own or develop;
- Provide frontline technical support such as investigating connectivity issues with client systems;
- Provide Extended Services Desk support: software installation or non-standard configurations;
- Provide required support via outbound activities such as Team Viewer and Outbound Calls;
- Answer questions related to the reservation and booking process for airlines, hotels, rental cars and other travel-related services.
- Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
- Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment;
- Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits;
- Relocation package: in case that you are not living in Bucharest, the company will offer you support In order to relocate to our office location;
-Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employees needs;
-Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills).