Travel Helpdesk Support with German / French
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Cerinte
- Minimum 6 months experience in Customer Service;
- Advanced level of English and French/German;
- Travel industry background is a plus;
- Experience within service desk environment is desirable;
- Familiarity / capability to rapidly acquire troubleshooting skills;
- Ownership and commitment to problem resolution;
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Provide exceptional customer service and Incident resolution to subscribers on the full range of client products, and related network and platforms;
- Answer all inbound contacts through calls, web, e-mail and chat;
- Answer enquiries related to functional support of bookings: making or changing reservations, fares & pricing, fulfillment (in particular airline ticketing);
- Provide assistance on applications or platforms which client may own or develop;
- Provide frontline technical support such as investigating connectivity issues with client systems;
- Provide Extended Services Desk support: software installation or non-standard configurations;
- Provide required support via outbound activities such as Team Viewer and Outbound Calls;
- Answer questions related to the reservation and booking process for airlines, hotels, rental cars and other travel-related services.
- Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
- Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment;
- Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits;
- Relocation package: in case that you are not living in Bucharest, the company will offer you support In order to relocate to our office location;
-Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employees needs;
-Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills).