Product Architect for System Engineering IDD HMI - TSR
The specialists in our HMI Business Unit, Product Developmet Center Input Devices and Displays (PDC IDD), work passionately to keep drivers and passengers informed of their vehicles' status - and in touch with the world outside - at all times. They develop and produce a wide range of intelligent, innovative, user-friendly products for vehicles, including information displays, instrument cluster displays, multi-display solution, specialized touch surfaces and gesture and haptic controlls. Come and join the System Engineering Team from HMI IDD TSR! As Product Architect, you will be responsible for the technical concept of the product. In cooperation with the disciplines (electrical engineering, software, mechanics, display technology), the product architect creates the product architecture, assigning the product functions to each discipline. High complex mechanical/functions integration products require structured approach of the Product Architect. Your main tasks will be:
* to develop Technical Concept: During the Quotation Phase a first concept based on standard components is developed.
* to develop Product Architecture: The solution developed during the quotation phase is refined and the interfaces between the individual disciplines are defined.
* to ensure the technical feasibility of the solution incl. manufacturability in compliance with requirements and attainment of targets for costs, time schedule, risk and quality;
* to ensure the compliance with legal and internal requirements (e.g. platform concept for embedded controller, standard components or similar) and Customer Standards;
* to coordinate the interfaces between SW, EE- and ME-development, focusing on potential conflicts and cross-discipline impacts between the individual solutions.
* to Analyze complex issues with structured problem solving methodology. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree in an Electrical Engineering field (Faculty of Automation and Computer Science Engineering, Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering);
* In-depth experience with the organizational product portfolio;
* 5+ years of relevant technical experience.
* Good knowledge of the product components (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, software);
* Knowledge of development (all disciplines), test, integration and production (sample and final product) processes;
* Understanding of the customers and users needs and problems;
* Capability to analyze technical problems.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits ;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.