Digital Fullstack Engineer
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• Node JS knowledge is considered a plus;
• Creating advanced reporting using SQL Server Reporting Services and PowerBI;
• Creating SQL-based scheduled jobs;
• Creating client side scripts and advanced control logic in forms and conversation driven digital journeys;
• Creating advanced digital journeys using cognitive automation (OCR, Face Recognition, Video, eSign);
• Creating custom made digital journeys;
• Creating custom made dashboards in digital portal;
• Deploying B2C anonymous user digital journeys;
• Using FintechOS API and SDK to develop custom made front-ends.
• Assist other roles in analysis of systems needs and conversion of these into working software or Prototypes;
• Conducts the system set-up & configuration for the customer;
• Works on customer requirements to build the physical data model and Digital Journeys;
• If required, creates additional algorithms using custom code CSS’s. (where customized GUI is required);
• Sets-up security roles;
• Works with customer teams to build and implement the integration between FintechOS and external Systems.
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.