Access Controlling - LegBa
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The role of Access Controlling is that of a LegBA with special responsibility, as well as special rights and obligations. Access Controlling implements the structure and processes of legitimacy, supervises the LegBA and informs them regularly about innovations and changes in the management of legitimacy. In the role of a "second line of defense", the Access Controlling Team represents a supervisory authority of the legitimacy processes.
- Professional management of all LegBA within Allianz Technology
- Requesting, establishing, monitoring, testing, and deletion of specific authorizations of the LegBA
- Ensuring the employability of the LegBA
- Regular inspection (spot checks) for professional quality assurance of the work results of the LegBA
- Review of relevant documentation and processes
- Coordination and management of IRCS and IAM controls
- Interface to audit units for relevant topics
- Information and exchanges with LegBAs about relevant issues, changes, and innovations regarding legitimacy
- Granting of specific special credentials
- Deep understanding and experience as a LegBA, including the main requirements for authorizations and requests (ALEG, ALEF, GIAM)
- Firm knowledge of the access rights of the used platforms, systems and IT services (Host, Server, Clients, Active Directory and so on)
- Basic technical knowledge (Windows, Linux and so on)
- English fluently (German is not mandatory but it is a bonus)
- Strong analytical skills, work independently, be able to also handle difficult and complex tasks, take over responsibility
- Be flexible and resilient, also work accurate, be reliable, have integrity and be careful concerning the topics they are handling.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM, etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.