Junior Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NOBEL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more.Cerinte
• Provides phone and e-mail support to existing and potential customers
• Identifies and resolves technical issues pertaining to the NobelBiz applications;
• Creates documentation for every technical issue;
• Provides support to customers during the initial setup phase of the application;
• Offers training to customers with regards to the proper usage of the applications;
• Tests the applications and documents the issues so they can be corrected by the Software Department;
• Resolves the tasks in an timely manner;
• Builds and preserves the relationship with the NobelBiz customers in an efficient manner;
• Creates and maintains the customer setup.
• Minimum 1 year experience within a software/IT/technical support environment;
• University degree or undergraduate (Technical);
• Customer service/client service experience is a plus.
• Very good communication skills;
• Experience with SQL/MySQL Data bases and/or Linux based applications is a plus;
• Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
• Good understanding of technical processes;
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems;
• Very good command of English;
• Analytical abilities;
• Loyal, trustworthy, determined and hard-working;
• Objective, self-motivated and self-critical in a positive manner;
• Open-minded and problem-solving approach;
• Willingness to work in the afternoon and night shifts (Monday - Friday).
• Awesome colleagues in a highly collaborative environment
• Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Stefan cel Mare)
• Access to various training programs and HR events
• Develop a career within the company
• Transportation after 22:00
• Meal Tickets
• Fun at work events (Banc Show, Ice Cream Day, Childhood day etc.)
• Massage and fruit within the company premises
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, parties etc.)
• Relaxation area (pool, foosball, darts, table tennis, board games more)