Software Testing Trainee
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Testing Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
We are looking for a software tester intern to join our DNA team and support the execution of quality validation tests for our web applications.
Ubisoft’s Data Analytics Department, DNA, is an important technology partner for game production, marketing and business teams. We develop tools, middleware and online solutions used all around Ubisoft. We also provide advisory services for production teams, marketing experts and business analysts that require an external viewpoint on challenges for which we have the necessary technical expertise.
The DNA Software Test Team is comprised of tech-savvy individuals with a great passion for testing and quality. We work in a fast-paced environment, on a wide range of niche tools used for game development and data analysis.
What’s in it FOR YOU? The opportunity to be trained by our experts, involved to all phases of the software testing process, be part of a multinational team in a open and fun environment, a paid 6 months internship.
• Availability for a full time program
• Pro-active, willing to help and to learn
• Quality and result oriented
• Good communication skills
• Excellent English skills
• Team spirit providing abilities to work with open-mindedness, respect and kindness regarding to peers
• Experience using different types of software
Nice to have:
• Previous quality control experience represents a plus
• Knowledge about issue tracking or project management tools (Jira, Bugzilla, etc.)
• Able to read a BDD syntax is a plus
• Learn and use tools that aid in running test plans
• Approve incoming builds by running test plans and rejecting unacceptable builds
• Approve in-production builds by confirming required specifications, running test cases and communicate the required adjustments to the production supervisor
• Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and running test plans
• Return builds for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
• Document and update test results by completing reports and logs
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
• We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
• If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
• You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
• If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.