Department Assistant with Communication Responsibilities (temporary assignment) - 190585
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Siemens S.R.L. active.
Vezi toate job-urile Department Assistant with Communication Responsibilities (temporary assignment) - 190585 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Business Administration, International Relations or other relevant fields.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in public relations, communications or other relevant fields.
• Excellent command of Romanian and English both written and spoken.
• Good presentation skills.
• Good planning and organization skills.
• the ability to collaborate with relevant teams.
• Willing to learn
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for 170 years.
Siemens R&D teams in Romania are located in Brasov, Cluj Napoca and Bucharest and serve topics on strategic agenda managed by Corporate Technology and Development Services business units.
Scientists and engineers, mathematicians and software developers work hand in hand with Siemens’ business units to identify and develop the technologies & products of tomorrow.
Overview of role
For our R&D teams in Romania, we are looking for a Department Assistant with communication expertise to support the Management Team in all internal and external communication activities.
This role will be responsible for implementing communication & employer branding activities defined in communication plans.
What are my responsibilities?
• Online Communication: newsletters, social media
• BTL - organizing events: conferences, internal meetings & events, sponsorships