Task Force Manager - SQM - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
* Quality responsibility for dedicated components and suppliers on a plant basis;
* Organize and lead Red Alert/Early warning activities among the plant;
* Lead the activities performed by the external sorting companies and report the progress to management on a regular basis;
* Improve Quality performance of suppliers through continuous improvement activities on a regular basis;
* Initiate and lead Task Force activities for quality spills and escalated topics, including participation in customer meetings and regular reporting of progress;
* Plan, initiate, implement and control appropriate measures to assure the suppliers quality along the complete process chain;
* Preparation and performing management meeting with suppliers; when necessary, if it is the case, with the customer as well;
* Work in international and multi disciplinary teams including e.g. Purchasing, Engineering, Project Management, local SQM departments, Customer Quality and Logistic;
* Drive root cause analysis and enforce the definition and implementation of appropriate counter measures at the supplier to ensure that the parts and services meet the defined quality requirements (8D method);
* Plan, initiate and control failure prevention orientated, advanced quality management measures in the design / development phase for supplied parts and services (Feasibility Commitment, Project Reviews, Run & Rate, Safe Launch Concept, Quality Control Plan etc.) to ensure that our products meet the defined quality requirements.
* Ability to understand, discuss and align technical requirements with internal departments and suppliers with high focus on requirements engineering based on drawings and specifications;
* Analytic approach, self assured, ability to work under pressure, ability to convince others, result orientation, decision making ability, willingness to take responsibility, team spirit, negotiation skills;
* High willingness to travel worldwide;
* Quality skills, e.g. 8D, Ishikawa, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC;
* Very good English language skills, Office package advances skills (PPT, Excel).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.