Financial Analyst for Instrumentation & Driver HMI - TSR
* Elaborate financial and economic analysis and consult location/division/headquarter management in order to support daily/operational decision making in line with Group Rules and Guidelines;
* Coordination, analysis, and reporting of monthly/annual/long range planning sales forecast;
* Tracking of Customer Price Change's and lump sum productivity payments;
* Project - Calculation under PCIS Model;
* ECR - Financial Analysis.
* Drive calculation and improvement of Contribution Margin on product level;
* Track and drive improvement of material cost and license cost on product level including Design to Cost.
* Planning, forecasting, and reporting of R&D, Reimbursements and Customer Funded Tooling;
* Ensure timely invoicing and revenue recognition according to completed project milestones;
* Support of CU in all financial topics required to support business decisions including preparation of supplier and customer claims;
* Applying corporate policies at the Customer Center level. Ensure that accounting standards, legal regulations and corporate compliance rules are adhered to in all areas;
* Calculation of change requests and alignment with sales and project management;
* Profitability tracking of series projects (CUPA) and active involvement in including initiation of cost reduction measures;
* Prepare data customer friendly for cost transparency and cost reviews in alignment with sales and project Management;
* Evaluation of total lifetime cost for all projects in the customer center from RFQ to SOP;
* Cost Breakdowns.
* University degree (e.g. Economics, Economical Engineering) or relevant professional experience;
* Development Process know-how in the Automotive Industry;
* SAP knowledge is an advantage;
* Entrepreneurial & Business understanding;
* Good communication skills;
* English advanced knowledge.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits ;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.