Expert QA Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Expert QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
Required Technical Skills:
- 6+ year of experience in software testing
- Experience with manual test case writing, regression testing, smoke testing
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods and techniques including the software development lifecycle.
- Effective planning and organizational skills, with an attention to detail.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think out of the box for process improvements.
- Ability to execute test plans and test scripts for software applications, document expected results vs. actual results, and record software defects.
- Knowledge of source control and issue tracking systems.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
- Familiarity with Selenium tool
- C# or Java coding skills
What will you contribute?
- Reporting to the Development Manager, the Expert QA Engineer creates and executes product test plans to ensure software products meet design specifications and product quality standards.
- Assists Development team with process improvements to improve product quality. - This position is in Bucharest, Romania
Your deliverables as a Expert QA Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create test cases from product specifications and requirements.
- Participates in planning/grooming meetings and analyzes user needs to determine testing requirements
- Executes test plans and test cases (manual and automation) and compiles results.
- Tracks defects from detection to resolution and works with developers to reproduce and resolve defects.
- Provides QA support to stakeholders prior to the release of software.
- Design, develop, and maintain test scripts to be automated.
- Provide testing effort estimates for enhancements.
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognized as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we've partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you're welcome at Finastra.
Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!