Student/Intern Parcels and Deliveries-SB_Plant_SCM
*Student in Faculty of Economics or others, considered relevant for the job;*Good English communication skills;*Microsoft Office package knowledge is an advantage.Intern non-engineering
Support on different topics related to:
* Issue and follow up of any customs transit/export and delivery related documents ( SAP documents and processing, invoice, CMR, delivery note);
* Creation of credit/ debit notes for deliveries and customer returns, special invoice processes;
* Control of stocks, picking processes for parcel deliveries;
* Special shipping logistic reports (deliveries and parcels reports);
* He / she is responsible to acknowledge and follow the customer specific requirements implemented in internal processes.
Besides being awesome, you need to be/have:
* Student in Faculty of Economics or others, considered relevant for the job;
* Good English communication skills;
* Microsoft Office package knowledge is an advantage.
We will do our best so you can be your best!
Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool.
Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania
In the time frame 1999 - 2018, Continental invested about i 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu
Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.