CNC programming Engineer in Sample Production I ID - TSR
Sample Production role is to build prototype samples during the development phase of the projects (Instrument Cluster, Digital Cluster, Central Display, Head Up Display) until mass production starts. The CNC programing engineer is responsible for:
* CNC programing in PowerMILL by Delcam for jigs and devices designed to support the assembly processes in the Sample Production Timisoara
* Coordination and execution of devices in accordance to the specific design and manufacturing constrains on a 3 axis CNC machine.
* Plans and schedules own tasks. Tracks and reports status of tasks and activities when required by project manager or direct management. Proactively reports any foreseen risk to design or timeline.
* Provides presentations of activity and design solutions when required.
* Ensure timely, clear and assertive communication with suppliers, internal customers, test laboratories and manufacturing, in order to achieve the required results.
* Pursues learning activities that focus on products and technologies. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.