System Architect for P E&DS - TSR
We are looking for a system architect and system requirements engineer to take a leading role in the development of a gearbox actuator for a new generation hybrid electrical vehicle. The gearbox actuator is a fully integrated mechatronic product (software, electronics, gearset). The purpose of the gearbox actuator is to execute the gear changes in order to provide the best torque/speed to the vehicle wheels.
The system engineer will be in contact with the customer for clarification and negotiation of the system requirements and will be responsible for the realization and internal communication of the System Architecture and System Requirements towards the project stakeholders. The system engineering position is ideally suited for automotive engineers passionate by the e-Mobility revolution.
Our products incorporate state of the art BLDC electric motors, solenoids and different types of sensors (pressure, position and speed sensors). You will have the opportunity enhance and apply your skills during the development of transmission control units for double clutch transmissions and hybrid-electrical vehicles. Responsibilities:
* Defines the system architecture and decomposes the system into sub-systems (platform, modules, and components).
* Responsible for defining interfaces between disciplines.
* Supports error analysis process (e.g. checks system impact).
* Ensures development, maintenance and tracking of requirements on system level.
* Responsible for reviewing and getting the agreement of all stakeholders (e.g. client, external auditors, internal disciplines, legislation) for the system requirements.
* Responsible for following special requirements development methods (e.g. ISO26262) for safety relevant product.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree e.g.: Computer Science, Automation, Telecommunications, Electronics, or other relevant related fields;
* Knowledge in the area of system test development for real-time systems. Experience in analysis and design of a system solution;
* Electronics knowledge /software architecture knowledge /mechanical engineering understanding.
* Automotive product development process and methods for embedded systems;
* Knowledge of specific tools (e.g. DOORS, Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect);
* Work experience with Matlab-Simulink and dSPACE equipment constitutes a plus;
* Willingness to support abroad delegation assignments;
* English - fluent in written and spoken English language.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.