Intern Engineering - Start your journey with us!
*Student in engineering field: Electronics, Computers, Informatics;*Good English communication skills;*Microsoft Office package knowledge is an advantage.Intern Engineer
At Continental Sibiu we invest in your future by giving you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an innovative environment with excellent future career prospects. Due to the diversity of our work Continental Sibiu is an unrivalled company to work for. This is the place where you get to choose your own path and become the best version of yourself.
Check out your daily tasks:
* algorithm development using Ansi C;
* algorithm requirement engineering;
* design and documentation of the concept;
* testing in dedicated simulation environments.
Besides being awesome, you need to be/have:
* Student in engineering field: Electronics, Computers, Informatics, Electromechanics, Mechatronics or others relevant to the field of employment;
* Good English communication skills;
* Microsoft Office package knowledge is an advantage.
We will do our best so you can be your best!
Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool.
Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania
In the time frame 1999 - 2018, Continental invested about i 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu
Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.