Considering a job as a Supply Chain Transport Analyst?_SB_SCM
Supply Chain Transport Analyst
What will you be doing?
* You will be responsible for the investigation, development and implementation of freight mitigation concepts;
* Offer extensive plant guidance, providing trainings (online/onsite) and regular lessons learned;
* You will be involved in developing a guideline for handling premium freight in a more efficient way;
* You will elaborate the analysis of existing transport volumes and rate structures and adaptation of the existing transport network and rate structures;
* Definie alternative transport scenarios in the existing transport network;
* Identify and analyse synergies and cost reduction potentials on existing transport routes and measure KPIs;
* You will define the requirements, execution and implementation of freight tenders.
Besides being awesome, you need to:
* Have completed business studies with a focus on logistics;
* Have specific knowledge in the field of logistics / purchasing / logistics controlling
* Be an expert in the field of transport processes and transport optimization;
* Have a vast experience in the project management of international teams;
* Possess basic knowledge of customs and foreign trade (considered a plus);
* Be able to communicate in English at an advanced level;
* Have good knowledge of MS Office, SAP R / 3 and databases;
* Enjoy coming up with colective approaches in order to achieve the best results for the team;
* Take joy in intercultural experiences and have strong analytical thinking;
* Be open to travel internationally (more than 50%)
We will do our best so you can be your best!
Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool.
Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania
In the time frame 1999 - 2017, Continental invested about i 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu
Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.