Team Assistant CES & S&T - TSR
Our Team Assistant assists/helps out the department managers and members in the administrative tasks and projects. The Team Assistant is responsible for various communication, administrative and organizational activities that ensures that the department is well organized.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Organize meetings, workshops, business partner visits, trainings, team buildings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view;
* Interface with collaborators and suppliers, office supply service providers, couriers etc.;
* Handle and arrange all protocol activities;
* Contribute to the integration process of the new employees and foreign delegates in the department (company rules, access authorization);
* Update information related to infrastructure/ network issues, company rules, policies, procedures and informs employees about the changes. Supports the HoD/ GL/ TL in tracking and facilitating the compliance with regulations;
* Create/delete user accounts and Recording Hours accounts, updates corporate phone book entries, give access rights to different folders;
* Collect issues from the department members, inform, support the Facility department and keeps tracking in various problems related to building maintenance and security;
* Respects the confidentiality of information he/she has access to inside the company;
* Handle intercompany invoicing and cost allocation processes (learning, LinkedIn global contract).