Junior Claims Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Junior Claims Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers, and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables the Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings, and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In the Claims Business Analyst role, you will be a key member of the Claims team and will work in close collaboration with the Actuarial team, as part of the Actuarial Service Center within Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch. You will provide analytical and project support as instructed by AGCS Claims Portfolio Intelligence and Coordination and Claims Information Management and Processes teams. The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market and also within CEE, with more than 70 young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable. The Actuarial Service Center offers international opportunities for talented people and tailored solutions for Allianz, in a digital environment. Main projects cover analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products and providing thorough analyses of complex data.
If you like performing business analysis to understand user requirements, if you like collaborating with global stakeholders and designing solutions, this is the role for you!
- Support Claims projects and initiatives, with particular focus on the Global Claims Program/Claims Workflow System
- Perform business analysis to understand user requirements, coordinate with global stakeholders and design solutions in close collaboration with project team
- Write and maintain documentation (user manuals, technical documentation) and assist in user acceptance testing
- Claims Processes and Related Booking Standards: Define, design, implement and maintain efficient and globally consistent Claims processes such as First Notice of Loss (FNOL), Claims Handling and Processing, Client/Broker Reporting, Claims Data Quality Assurance
- Business Liaison Function: Represent Claims in multifunctional projects and initiatives
- Act as a Claims liaison towards internal Claims stakeholders as well as towards Underwriting / Market Management / Risk Consulting / Finance / IIS and any other relevant function on Claims related business project
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics or comparable;
- Good communication & presentation skills: ability to express ideas and messages clearly, both in writing and verbally, and to "sell" an improvised or prepared story;
- Project Management; Process Optimization (Six Sigma or similar) qualification and/or experience;
- Team player;
- Ability to work in an international environment in a matrix organization;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required;
- Willing to get involved in wider team projects, project experience is an advantage.
- Analytical, numerical and adaptive problem-solving skills, using logical and methodological approach;
- Advanced level PC literacy, particularly Excel, ability to identify, advise and implement business solutions for IT-related projects or issues;
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills;
- Fluency in English.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM, etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.