Actuarial Analyst (Risk, ALM, Profitability)
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Databases, Statistics or Actuarial Sciences
• Previous insurance-related or business analyst work experience is not required, although would be an advantage
• Willing to work in an international environment
• Willing to study towards the UK actuarial exams
• Good communication skills
• Strong computer skills, particularly Excel, VBA and SQL
• Programming experience is a plus
• Fluent in English; French is a plus
In the Actuarial Analyst role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz. The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market with more than 70 young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable.
The Actuarial Service Center offers international opportunities for talented people and tailored solutions for Allianz, in a digital environment. Main projects cover analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products and providing thorough analyses of complex data.
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Center modelling team, being involved in activities such as:
• Risk and profitability assessment for life and health portfolios
• Value of New Business, Market Consistent Embedded Value , Market Value Balance Sheet , Return on Risk Capital valuations;
• Balance sheet and Solvency Risk Capital internal formula model change impact studies; (Assets and liabilities interactions model)
• Requirements around Solvency II pillar I, IFRS 4, IFRS17
• Actuarial processes optimizations and transformation solutions development
• Data management and analytics, including experience investigations, reconciliation, validation
• Reporting an interpretation of analyzed data
• Actuarial model development, validations, maintenance, documentation and testing
• Standard actuarial analysis and reporting tasks assigned by the actuarial departments
• Successfully collaborating with multiple departments within Allianz operating entities
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
• International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
• Comprehensive Leadership Programs
• All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
• German Language Courses for any level
• All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
• Work from Home Option available
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
• Weekly Fruit Day
• WorldClass Gym Discounts
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
• Meal and Gift Tickets