Software Architect - ADAS TSR
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.
For our ADAS engineering team in Timisoara, we are looking for a Software Architect.
* As a Software Architect, you will have the opportunity to drive the designing of the SW Architecture and checks its implementation throughout the project, i.e. decomposition of SW functions and requirements to module level, specification of interfaces between SW modules and their interaction.
* The Software Architect shall define concepts and describe Software Architecture in a project or a platform project based on the specific requirements.
* As a Software Architect you will have to decompose the product into components, define the interfaces, dynamic behavior and resource consumption and give guidance for requirements, software design, implementation and test.
* The SW Architect shall be part of the Integrated Software Team, together with SW Project Manager, SW Integrator, SW Test Manager, Function Delivery Owner, Function Lead Engineer and Requirements Manager. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Major tasks of the SW Architect are:
* Design of the SW Architecture
* Requirements specification and SW Architecture constrains specification
* Coordination of module interfaces and interaction
* Support of the System Architect when defining the System Architecture
* Conduct of SW architecture reviews
* Support of the SW integration
* Estimate and measure Resource Usage for software components
* Analyze architectural problems, complex SW investigations, define risks and support the critical issues investigations
* Take part in the relevant project planning and estimation process
* Experience in Software Development and Design
* Good knowledge in UML, C
* Good knowledge of microcontrollers
* Experience in embedded software engineering
* Knowledge in Operating Systems for embedded controllers;
* General knowledge of automotive development processes (ASPICE)
* Advanced English Nice To Have:
* HW knowledge
* Rhapsody knowledge
* Change and version management knowledge
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.