Business Analyst – in Renewal Sales Operations team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Business Analyst – in Renewal Sales Operations team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Skills and knowledge most relevant to the job :
We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team.
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Comfort around upper management
• Learning on the Fly
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
• Bachelor Degree in Business
• 5+ years work experience in Sales Operations or supporting a fast-paced sales team
• Fluent English speaker
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent analytical, written and presentation skills
• Customer focus and action oriented, proactive Self-Starter mindset
• Highly organized with the ability to manage diverse functions, requests, and deliverables
• Have a passion for the diverse workings of a large scale software business
• Comfort in working for a rapidly changing organization
• Support the planning and forecasting activities both for bookings and revenue
• Provide metrics and analysis to monitor sales performance and identify risks and opportunities
• Support renewals sales management in activities related to quota deployment, sales compensation, sales productivity, territory design and process improvement
• Coordinate sales training and enablement activities
• Work closely with IT and Business Systems to ensure systems adequately support key business processes
• Manage the close process in collaboration with peers in the Finance and Order Management
• Play an active part in cross functional projects aimed at transforming the business
• Be the independent and equal voice of Operations to the field and the LOBs as part of a matrixed organization