Development Engineer PTC - TSR
The Powertrain division combines innovative and efficient system solutions for the powertrains of today and tomorrow. In line with the central theme of clean power, the products make driving more environmentally compatible and cost-efficient, while also enhancing comfort, convenience and driving enjoyment.
Our story began fifteen years ago with three engineers who were at the beginning of their journey. In time, our team and our experience have grown and now we are ready to face new challenges and to create more innovative products for our clients. We develop different products for both passenger and commercial cars, but our focus is for actuators development. Now we are looking for a new colleague in the Mechanical Engineer team who wants to grow up professionally with us. We could say that we are serious, but also funny, responsible, creative and you can find that out by coming to meet us! Your main responsibilities will include:
* Product functional analysis to translate customer specifications and internal requirements into clear product performance criteria.
* Work out technical solutions by considering functional, production related and financial aspects according to required technologies and standards.
* Give the necessary inputs to engineers to ensure that the design meets the defined performance.
* Support engineers regarding specifications knowledge and product robustness.
* According to validation/measurement results, define necessary changes to meet the specifications.
* Design and organizing testing equipment - market research on required testing technologies.
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering or relevant field.
* Product development process knowledge, from R&D to manufacturing (at least 3 years in R&D or product development).
* Knowledge of computer aided design (CAD) software, technical drawings and 3D modeling.
* Working with legislation and standards.
* Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* Proficient in English.
* Well organized person, detail orientated.
* Ability to independently organize and prioritize.
* Ability to work with multi-cultural cross-functional teams.
* Basic Project Management Skills.
* Availability to traveling.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, etc.).
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.