Data Warehouse Test Engineer - REMOTE
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Altinity active
View all jobs Data Warehouse Test Engineer - REMOTE active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Altinity is a fast-growing database consulting startup. We are the leading service provider for ClickHouse – an open source data warehouse, the cutting-edge technology for managing and analyzing extremely large volumes of data.
Our clients range from ambitious startups to large established corporations using ClickHouse for different Big Data analytics use cases.
We’re looking for an experienced engineer to develop and run tests on ClickHouse data warehouse, which Altinity helps develop and support.
- Excellent coding skills in Python, C++, and/or Go
- Experience in SQL as well as writing/running applications against SQL databases
- Ability to design test cases and code them efficiently
- A strong focus on product quality including creative techniques to find and diagnose bugs
- Familiarity with open source development including working with core committers to get pull requests approved and merged
- Ability to work with others and independently
- Strong oral and written English; Russian language a plus
- Education: CS degree or equivalent experience
We’ll expect you to design, develop, and run tests on the ClickHouse open source project on Github. Our team is particularly focused on topics like storage management, security, and datatypes but you can count on interesting QA/test problems involving all aspects of database behavior.Other info
Location: Remote work from home position anywhere from Eastern Europe to Western US.