HR Business Partner
Since, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Advising and consulting the line management on all aspects of people management issues in order to identify and develop the appropriate HR interventions, solutions, programs and projects by:
- representing key business stakeholders’ needs/interests in all HR initiatives and programs
- partnering with key business and HR stakeholders in roll-out of the HR programs such as performance management, talent management
- conducting assessment centers for internal promotion processes
- driving HR best practices
- Providing guidance in building a coherent and flexible organizational structure and valuable input for all the organizational change processes in order that the management team effectively manages, communicates and implements the change;
- Implementing Allianz people-related policies and procedures in order to build a consistent framework, alignment and equity, but also control mechanisms;
- Ensuring internal equity and external competitiveness by implementing the Allianz Group’s compensation and benefits policy;
- Managing and solving complex employee relations issues by:
- conducting effective, thorough and objective disciplinary investigations
- guiding and counseling line managers in employee related issues.
Professional Knowledge and Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an HR or people management position, working with diverse HR processes and practices;
- Experience in a complex matrix environment, exposure to managing organizational changes or working in a project based organization represent advantages;
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including recruitment and selection, organizational design, compensation practices, performance management, human resources planning, employment related legislation;
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent consulting and facilitation skills;
- Excellent client management skills;
- Strong conflict management skills;
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.