Internship Management Assistant - Purchasing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
Are you PASSIONATE about the automotive industry? Are you DYNAMIC, WILLING TO LEARN, ORGANIZED and excellent in COMMUNICATION? JOIN our team and have a KEY ROLE in bringing to life the most INNOVATIVE automotive products and GROW with us in an open multicultural environment! As an internship in our Purchasing department, you will have to:
* Support the purchasing management with data analyses and presentations;
* Take meeting minutes of management meeting, follow up of activities and ensure implementation;
* Support and handle administrative activities for the complete team;
* Analysis of workflows in the department, provide solutions for further improvements and support the implementation. Frequently used tools: MS Office, CONTINENTAL AUTOMOTIVE Tools. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Ongoing University degree in the field of: Mechanics, Electronics, IT Science or Business Administration
* English knowledge - fluent
* MS Office Package (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) - must have Other skills that we are looking for include:
* Curiosity-driven learner;
* Good negotiation and communications skills;
* Good understanding of the business approach;
* The ability to work in a team and as an individual;
* The ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
* Culture of responsibility;
* Good organizational skills;
* People oriented.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.