Sr. Frontend Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Aurachain active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sr. Frontend Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
As a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of process automation solutions, Aurachain believes that enterprise applications should be created collaboratively, by leveraging fully configurable UI builders and workflows, configurable data objects, API's and documents. With this in mind, we launched Aurachain 3.0 in 2019.
Aurachain 3.0 is an enterprise platform, which allows the visual creation of digital process applications, without writing code. Aurachain platform applications can be both blockchain-enabled (self-executing smart contracts) and digital apps, without blockchain; in effect, serving as a bridge between the current enterprise platforms and the upcoming multi-sided, business ecosystems.
For more info, visit us at aurachain.ch
• 4+ years of experience working in JS/UI frameworks, preferably AngularJS/ VueJS/Polymer/React/Node.js
• Strong command of visual design, interaction design and information architecture with a mind for simplicity of design
• Experience with software engineering good practices (testing, code review, continuous delivery, design documentation)
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Familiar with designing software for performance and scalability
• Versioning control systems (. Git)
• Good knowledge of JIRA
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Experience with Design patterns would be a plus
• Ability to work independently and possess creative problem solving skills
• Ability to work well with ambiguity and lead projects to completion
• Open to learn and apply new technologies if required
• Pro-active attitude and very good organizational skills: ability to manage urgent requests on the technical side and to also progress with longer-term projects in the other area
• You’ll partner closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
• Passion for beautiful, test-driven code and an eye for simplicity and pragmatism
• Understanding of software quality metrics and its impact on system technical stability
• Design & develop new features, extensions and API’s based on Aurachain platform
• Implement the integration with 3rd party systems/tools
• Investigate and fix technical defects and propose adequate solutions
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into projects.
• Propose any ideas that could bring value to the project