HR Employer Branding Coordinator - TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
* Coordinate University collaboration
* Establish and implement media plan for employer brand and job advertising online and printed.
* Establish event calendar together with recruiting and communications team
* Prepare all necessary logistics for participation to employer branding and recruiting events: contract, location, transportation, accommodation, recruiting booth, flyers, posters, banners, promotional materials, program agenda.
* Initiate new events together with the HR Recruitment team.
* Support student programs: Summer Practice, Diploma Projects, Scholarship, etc.
* Search for alternative sourcing channels.
* Create and update advertising materials.
* Plan and order the promotional materials - posters, flyers, brochures, giveaways.
* Media plan for job advertising online and printed.
* Process/improve job announcement formats.
* Online media responsible for CAR HR Intranet page, Conti Career internet page, job boards.
* University degree
* Minimum 3 years experience in the marketing/HR area
* Excellent English
* Event organization experience
* Mandatory Project management knowledge
* Microsoft Office advanced skills
* Design tools advanced skills - Adobe Creative Suite preferable
* Experience in CMS tools represent advantage
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.