Actuarial Analyst (Profitability assessments)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Actuarial Analyst (Profitability assessments) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences or related subjects
• MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
• Advanced level in Excel
• Programing skills; in particular VBA, SQL or SAS are a considered a plus
• Fluent in English
• Very good attention to details and analytical skills
• Good communication skills
• Client orientation
• Team player
• Ability to work in international environment
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required
In the Actuarial Specialist role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center working part of the actuarial team within Allianz Re.
The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market with young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into the predictable.
The Actuarial Support Center has proved its financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
• Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products
• Providing thorough analysis of complex data
• Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players
• Accompanying projects that fundamentally change the way Allianz does business
In this position, you will have a significant role in the Actuarial Support Services team, being involved in activities such as:
• Projects in the actuarial area, such as transition from the current IFRS 4 standard to IFRS 17
• Driving technical excellence in the actuarial area
• Profitability assessments using modern profitability metrics
All of this is in the context of Allianz Re’s worldwide life reinsurance portfolio, one of the biggest in the market.
Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
• WorldClass Gym Discounts
• Weekly Fruit Day
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
• English and German Language Courses for any level;
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Work from Home Option available
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme
• Meal and Gift Tickets