Junior/Senior Numerical Simulation Engineer - CFD
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
We do not believe in the ideal or perfect candidate because we are quite realistic and usually pragmatic people.
Depending on your abilities we are looking for a junior or senior experience engineer. But we need someone with English and/or French at a medium level. This is a must and a selection criteria. General mechanical knowledge.
- We are looking for candidates that have studies in the field of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering and/or aerospace engineering, but not exclusively.
- FEA and/or CFD simulation or thermodynamics and fluid mechanics minimum background (at least one semester during studies).
- Previous experience with CAD software is a plus.
- Knowledge of automobile components and systems is a plus.
- We also need MS Office proficiency (PowerPoint and Excel): manipulating data and presentations, nothing unusual.
- Communication skills – you will be presenting your work to the project team.
- A responsible, autonomous, adaptable, curious, and attentive person, capable of analyzing complex situations, with a passion for cars. After all, we do work with Renault World in a cross-functional way.
The Numerical Simulation Engineer is the first person who evaluates the performance of the future car and contributes to obtain a robust solution for the product. The Mission is...quite heavy but challenging. A lot of calculations, analyses and syntheses, reports, interactions and so on...
More precisely, you will have to:
- Realize complex calculations and numerical simulations for the full vehicle, subsystems and systems by using specialized CFD software;
- Calculate the aerodynamic and aero-thermodynamic performances of the vehicle and subsystems;
- Analyze the performance and propose solutions for reaching the cost and quality targets;
- Draft summary reports which stand at the base of automobile development;
- Interact with other entities of the product design team for implementing the proposed solutions.