Internship material procurement SampleShop CES - TSR
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.
* Prepare components and materials for the prototype production
* Keep the agreed deadlines and budgets
* Keep inventory of our internal stocks, order re-fills when needed
* Collaborate with Product Responsibles, Project Managers, Purchasers, Customers and Suppliers to get things done.
* Prepares standard reports to make results transparent and control purchasing activities on a results oriented basis.
* Attention to details, quality oriented
* Ability to work simultaneously on several projects, i.e. multitasking
* Ability to work under pressure
* Good networking skills
* Customer focus, Communication Skills, Initiative, Ability to Analyze.
* Advanced experience in Office software suite, especially Excel
* English Language knowledge - spoken and written.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.