Team Assistant - FM & ESH department TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
Team Assistant responsibilities:
* organize meetings, workshops, business partner visits, trainings, team buildings and other events;
* collaborate with HR - Organizes the testing and interviewing phases of the hiring process. Creates the team building timelines/ agendas, the recruitment requests, submits the internal moving approval forms and tracks the signature process;
* create/ delete user accounts and Recording Hours accounts, give access rights to different folders;
* set internal deadlines for filling in the Recording Hours application, check the monthly reports to be filled in by all employees, issue final reports;
* prepare and submit the necessary documents to the Finance and Purchasing department (e.g. creates Shopping Carts) to ensure that requested products (e.g. office materials, PCs and telephones for the new employees) are purchased/ imported, shipped, paid and distributed to the requester. Submits the invoice analysis to the Finance department;
* Supports the HoD/ GL/ TL/ department members while processing documents for departmental work/ projects (creates, edits, copies different materials, etc);
* administrate the department's monthly advance, submits all the invoices to the Finance department, including the advance statement;
* contribute to the integration process of the new employees and foreign delegates in the department in order to smooths their integration period;
* act as local training responsible by performing training need analysis, organizing local trainings, reporting training feedback and keeping the contact with local trainers;
* Performs the Inventory for the department assets according to internal procedures. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Very good planning and organizing skills;
* English - advanced level;
* Very Good computer operation skills - Office package;
* Very good communication skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.