HR Generalist - 2 years contract - Manufacturing TSR
HR, Human resources, employee relations
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
We are a passionate and motivated HR team. We are determined, joyful, dynamic and results oriented. We are looking for a colleague just like us, in the role of a HR Generalist for our Continental Electronics Manufacturing facility in Timisoara.
* Contract Changes. Based on the information received from Managers prepares the needed documentation which contain changes in the work contracts ( e. g. working time, position, salary, cost center allocation, superior changes, deductions, bank account, contract ending).
* Makes the changes in the employee master data application, according to established deadlines.
* Is responsible to permanently update the employee master data (electronic personnel application).
* Prepares different type of HR reports: time and attendance, overtime hours, sickness, vacation management, headcount reports
* Supports employees with different type of requests related to internal HR processes and information related to benefits.
* Supports and implements different HR projects: corporate projects, local initiatives, improvement project.
* Creates and updates Job description as requested by the law and specific internal needs.
* University degree in Business Administration or Economics or Social Sciences
* Minimum 1 year of experience in HR
* Experience working with HR tools, SAP is a plus
* Fluent in English
* Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office
* Good communication skills
* Customer satisfaction focus
* Self Determination
* Results and quality orientation
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Professional Development Opportunities
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.