Internship - optical engineer for I ID - TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Learn to design optics for HUD products according to defined guide lines;
* Learn to follow required processes and methodologies;
* Learn to create test specifications and executing tests, according to development process;
* Learn to make optical measurements for HUDs.
* Student in the 3rd of 4-th year of study or Master at University, Physics field Speos / Zemax knowledge is an advantage.
* Competitive salaries
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology
* Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area
* Working in a young and dynamic team
* International working environment
* Private Health and dental insurance
* Sport facilities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.