ESH Student for Plant Timisoara - TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
ESH Student Waste Management:
* Monitor and control the waste storage area;
* Supervise the activity of waste contractors(recycling/disposal) and report to Environmental Officer;
* Supervise the activity of cleaning company regarding the waste management;
* Control the waste transport: assist the loading of waste (visual), create the specific documents for the transport according with Romanian legal requirements;
* Perform daily operational controls in all areas (Plant & R&D); Hazardous Substances Management:
* Perform daily operational controls in all areas (Plant & R&D). Environment Protection Trainings:
* Perform Introduction trainings regarding Environmental Protection. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* English - medium level would be a plus;
* Organizing skills;
* Microsoft office excel - medium level is mandatory;
* Presentation skills would be a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.