Global Project Manager - Conflict Minerals - TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
The Global Project Manager (GPM) works in collaboration with a globally diverse team to successfully monitor and report on the status of Continental's conflict mineral content. He/she is the process owner and is responsible for developing and deploying training on Conflict Minerals globally. The GPM also partners with both purchasing and supplier quality organizations to define and develop a global processes and procedures necessary for Continental to support these reporting and monitoring objectives. The GPM is the central interface, contact person and the transparent facilitator between each Continental division concerning conflict mineral reporting status.
* provides feedback regarding customer concerns for Conflict Mineral status reporting
* oversees status reporting for each respective customer(s)
* initiates and monitors procedures necessary to establish and maintain a responsive supply base
* plans, implements and directs high-level improvement activities in collaboration with the purchasing groups
* provides timely company-wide communication with regard to all conflict mineral status aspects including all relevant reporting performance indicators
* coordinate global project teams to achieve the targets for conflict mineral status reporting
* drives change into the company to affect successful status reporting
* creates global strategy to provide continuous support for conflict mineral status
* Graduated in chemistry, material sciences, environmental engineering or other technical faculty
* Proficient in English
* Proficiency in MS Office, SupplyOn, iPoint
* Strategic and analytic thinking
* Effective Communication
* Problem Solving skills
* Strong Negotiations skills
* Training and presentation skills
* Ability to work in Culturally Diverse Environment
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.