Junior QA Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in a IT (System Integration) consulting company or a product development environment
- Experience in building, integrating and delivering large enterprise wide solutions.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with Team Foundation Server (TFS) on multiple aspects (Build, Deployment, Work Item Tracking, Test, Test Automation, Performance Testing, etc.).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience testing solutions on Microsoft platform using Visual Studio.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with Microsoft Test Manager, Coded UI.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Excellent attitude of adapting changes in a global delivery environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with cross functional teams toward common solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Functional/non-functional test planning and execution
- Experience on manual and automated testing of large and medium scale software projects and products
- Experience in testing on multiple platforms and architectures (for example, web based, client server, embedded applications, etc.)
- Understanding of ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) with focus of testing related areas, proven relative professional service experience is preferred
- Experience with testing in an Agile environment
- Experience in some of: Web application testing including custom build applications, MS Dynamic CRM, etc., Integration Testing, Manual Testing, Data Driven Testing, Automatic Testing using Visual Studio, Selenium, etc., Performance/Load/Stress Testing, Non Functional Testing, TFS, Visual Studio, and Test Manger, Windows Operation systems, .NET platform, IIS, Public & Private Cloud Environments
- An understanding of the following would be an considered an asset: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, PowerBI, SSIS, InRule, Kentico, MQ
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Sr. QA Manager, the Junior Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for participating in the testing activities of the software to ensure the highest level of quality for these products. The Junior QA Engineer will apply hands-on QA/Testing knowledge to the projects and follow established QA methodologies as well as be involved in other QA and project related activities.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Junior QA Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participation in the testing activities of the software to ensure the highest level of quality. Identify and report defects, verify fixes, work with development team to ensure defects are resolved. Open and close defect tickets.
- Work with BSA’s and other project team members to understand project requirements, write and execute test scripts and scenarios as required under guidance from the QA Manager and/or QA Team Lead.
- Establish cooperative relationships to work efficiently with co-workers, and participate as a member of a Quality Assurance team
- Adhere to Finastra and industry best practices in Quality Assurance standards and processes. Identify quality issues and participate in quality initiatives throughout the software development life-cycle