Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PepsiCo active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Associate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
• University literate
• Previous HR experience is considered a plus
• Proficient in English
• Problem solving attitude
• Able to work with multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Process improvement focused
• Excellent written/verbal communications
• Interpersonal communications/relations
• PC/systems literate
• Prioritization skills
• Analytical Acumen
• Control Environment focused
• Works closely with HRBP Commercial and HRBP Central Functions and provides administrative support for HR processes and policies including - Absence, Employee Relations, Compliance, Comms, Payroll, Total Rewards, PMP, Pay review, specific Recruitment flows, engagement initiatives.
• Support Local employee relations in an administrative capacity including typing notes / letters.
• Execute HR communications on behalf of site, COE’s, SDTs
• Execute reporting/ administration for HR processes (for example - turnover, absenteeism, compliance)
• Maintains employee files
• Plays a supportive role in execution of PepsiCo values/culture/ engagement work
• Responsible for policy/contract administration as required
• Provide basic policy advice and support to employees
• Maintain data integrity of systems, to ensure Compliance
• Responsible for working closely with HR Coordinator – Manufacturing & CS&L to drive consistency of process across groups, and drive efficiencies to ensure the most productive ways of working