JD - Production Technology Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Prepare new concept for production lines and define layout;
* Finding new suppliers, implement new concept with the team;
* Ensuring all special processes are running within specified quality targets (glueing and thermal paste), selective soldering, milling);
* Support for new product and/or process introduction;
* Support production for continuous improvement of processes;
* Technical support for all customers audits;
* Escalate all processes related problems according to escalation procedure.
* University Degree in Technical field;
* 2 year experience in manufacturing engineering;
* Experience in manufacturing processes;
* Good automation knowledge;
* Experience in Automotive is a plus;
* Advanced English knowledge;
* Ability to work independently;
* Team player.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.