Project Portfolio Controller
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
• University degree Business Administration/Finance or comparable
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken, German is a plus
• Experience with financial systems (SAP FI/CO) and project management software (e.g., Service Now)
• Ideally with some practical experience working within either a portfolio, program or project controlling/accounting function (e.g. through being part or leading a project management office)
• Familiar with project management methodologies and respective KPI reporting (Waterfall, Agile).
• Excellent Excel & Power Point skills, ThinkCell is a plus
• Min.2-3 years previous experience in Finance/Accounting/Master Data
• Analytical mindset
• Attention to details
• Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured, fast changing environment
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, prioritizing workload and making decisions
• Effective problem solving analytical and modeling skills, combined with strong business assessment and strategic thinking
• Track record of identifying opportunities for business improvement and defining/measuring the success of those initiatives
Allianz Technology provides various processes, systems and tools across different functions, branches, and subsidiaries.
As Project Portfolio Controller you act within the Business Controlling Team as an extended team member of the Project Portfolio Management Team (part of the COO function in Munich) and support accurate reporting of the company’s Project Portfolio and its KPIs, review and validate low-level complexity projects, test and maintain user roles and new tool functionalities, that underlie these processes.
If you have controlling or project management experience, are self-starting, have excellent communication skills, like to work autonomously in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines, where you can easily adapt to new challenges and requirements, and have no issues challenging project managers, look further at the concrete tasks below.
• Helps to manage the delivery of the global project portfolio through the application of project management best practices, including planning, governance, issue and risk management, change control, stakeholder management, escalation and reporting.
• Ensures the compliance and governance of the portfolio
• Ensures all project plans, briefs and key project documents are available on time and are accurate to enable delivery to cost/quality/time.
• Monitors and reports progress to all stakeholder groups
• Drives consistent high standards and the application of appropriate project and portfolio management tools
• Supports the full range of project lifecycle activities from project initiation through to project closure. Also, supporting cross functional teams to identify, assess, document and prioritize key dependencies, cost, timings and risks to enable effective business decisions at pace
• Performing queries of financial systems and large dataset analysis
• Reporting and communicating the project results to senior stakeholders (e.g Current Business Meeting & New Business Meeting Office) in a matrix organizational structure
Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
• Weekly Fruit Day
• WorldClass Gym Discounts
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
• English and German Language Courses for any level
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Work from Home Option available
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme
• Meal and Gift Tickets