Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Scientist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Actuarial
• Previous general insurance work experience is not required, although current work experience is an advantage
• Willing to work in an international environment, previous experience of working with colleagues located in different countries is an advantage
• Preferably willing to study towards the UK actuarial exams
• Ability to build strong working relationships
• Strong SQL skills, experience in SAS is an advantage
• Strong Excel and VBA skills
• Experience in data visualization and interpretation
• Fluent in English with good communication skills
In this role, you will work as a member of the Pricing team within Global Portfolio Management at Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS).
AGCS is the Allianz center for corporate and specialist risk, servicing clients worldwide across the whole spectrum of marine, aviation, corporate and industrial insurance.
The Pricing team is responsible for technical price development and its implementation as well as pricing analytics across AGCS globally. The team is spread across London, Munich, Chicago and Bucharest (via Allianz Technology).
• Take full ownership of the data quality and report development and delivery for the assigned tasks and processes
• Provide regular reporting and analysis from the AGCS Pricing Tool data to assist management with the active steering of the portfolio, particularly monitoring of risk adjusted rate changes
• Develop ad-hoc reports in close collaboration with the relevant business units and other stakeholders, as the need arises
• Support the team in developing and maintaining pricing tools
• Establish an excellent working relationship with Underwriting to ensure their long-term support for the pricing tools
• Successfully collaborate with multiple departments within AGCS
Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
• Weekly Fruit Day
• WorldClass Gym Discounts
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
• English and German Language Courses for any level
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Work from Home Option available
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme
• Meal and Gift Tickets